Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Treatment Room is Coming to Chicago!


I will be exhibiting THE TREATMENT ROOM at Chicago's Artropolis' satellite show, The Artist Project.
THE TREATMENT ROOM is a photographic exploration depicting Chicago area psychiatric offices which will include an installation of my office.
So please, if you are in the area, stop by and say hello.
I will be on the 8th floor of the Merchandise Mart in booth # 8-5113.
Here is a link to a free complimentary pass to the exhibit.
Dates and Hours:
Thursday, April 24 6 pm – 9 pm Preview Opening
Friday, April 25 11 am – 7 pm
Saturday, April 26 11 am – 7 pm
Sunday, April 27 11 am – 6 pm
Monday, April 28 11 am – 3 pm

1 comment:

Bruce 1234 said...

Hi Jane,
I found you website on "Art World Chicago" just wanted to say I love your work. Its great!
Bruce Andrews
www.bruceaphoto.com