Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pool Art Fair Miami 2008

I am busily making preparations to exhibit at The Pool Art Fair (satellite show of Art Basel) in Miami next weekend. If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello.

December 5-7 4pm-10pm daily
Cavalier Hotel Room 213
1320 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach

In thinking about this show, I realized that all the work discusses the 4 elements...Earth, Air, Fire and Water. Interesting how the basics of life reveal themselves without even trying.


I am very excited about my "Pool" images. I have always loved fabric and for the first time I have found images that translate to fabric. The Pool photos are printed on 4 layers of chiffon and will be hung either in a window or in front of a mirror with air circulating around them. I will post some installation shots once I have them.

Here is a listing of all the Miami Beach Art Fairs
December 2008

Art Basel Miami Beach | Aqua Art Miami - Aqua Hotel | Aqua Art Miami - Wynwood
Art Miami | Art Now Fair | The Artist Fair | Bridge Miami Beach | Bridge Miami Wynwood
Design Miami | Fountain Miami | Full House Pool Art Fair | Geisai Miami | Ink Miami
NADA Art Fair | Photo Miami | Pulse Miami | Red Dot Miami | Sea Fair | Sculpt Miami
Scope Miami | artASIA

1 comment:

Stephanie Clayton said...

Jane, I hope your Pool show was a success! (You'd emailed me to inquire about my Pool experience from last year's show.)
I attended Art Basel Sunday- exciting & memorable.
All the best,
Stephanie Clayton