Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Postcard Project

Spring cleaning offers up the most amazing bits of history. I unearthed a box of postcards from shows I have been in from the very beginning. Instead of keeping them sitting in a box, I have decided to offer them out. If you are interested, all you need to do is send an email to photos (at) janefultonalt.com with Postcard Project in the subject line, your address, which postcard you would like and I will slip it into the mail. What fun it will be to have these images circulating again!

Emergence

Before the Butterflies

Southern Exposures

Matters of the Heart

City 2000 ~ Grace

The Treatment Room

Look and Leave Book Cover

Chiapas

Visitations No. 3

Burn No. 21


Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Helen Booth said...

I woud love the Burn Postcard Jane. But is it too cheeky to ask you to post it to Wales?? I love your work. Its so inspiring..:)