Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just Suppose it was an Act of God



I was trying to figure out what to post for today.

Then I got a call from from my daughter.

She was fast asleep last night as a storm blew through Chicago with high winds. She heard a crash and looked outside her window and found that a big tree had fallen on my car (which she had temporarily borrowed). She rushed outside to find there was only ONE car damaged!



When she called the insurance company she learned that the repairs would be covered under the "Act of God" clause.

I find the whole episode amusing, probably because I am out of town and don't have to arrange for all the repairs.



I am also counting my blessings that no one was in the car when the tree fell...now THAT was an Act of God!

all photos courtsey Valerie Alt via iphone hipsamatic application.

No comments: