Thursday, May 13, 2010

Opening at Verve Gallery

I am pleased to be included in the upcoming show at the Verve Gallery of Photography in Santa Fe. I am one of their "emerging" artists and I love the work of the artists they represent. This upcoming exhibition features Jane Martin, Jennifer Schlesinger and Kamil Vojnar.

© Kamil Vojnar, Flying blind, as always

© Kamil Vojnar, Balancing Act

© Jennifer Schlesinger, Object Diaspora #1, 2009


© Jennifer Schlesinger, Object Diaspora #3, 2009


© Jane Martin, Breath and Desire #1

© Jane Martin, Undulate I

If you happen to live in Santa Fe, please stop by to say hello. If you are interested in these works, check out the Verve Gallery webpage.

1 comment:

Mojo said...

Unfortunately I'm almost all the way across the country from Santa Fe, but congratulations on your new show! Looks like you're in some fine company.