“You can’t get to wonderful without passing through alright.”
Bill Withers from THE WISDOM BOOK
• Why do you photograph?
• What do you stop to photograph, what draws you to the subject?
• Do your photographs describe what you experience as reality?
• How do you determine where to stand in relationship to what you’re photographing?
• Are you ever in the midst of working in a particular place and you get the feeling you’re not getting anything, you don’t feel connected to it?
• What do you look for in a photograph?
• What has to go on in a frame to make it interesting?
• How do you edit? How do you choose a handful that say what was really going on for you?
• What makes a photograph convincing or evocative?
• What is it you are trying to say in the photograph?